Tuesday, August 21, 2012

O is for Oxfordshire - Family History Through the Alphabet - Week 15

Image from Gould Genealogy & History News
This is my contribution to Week 15 of Gould Genealogy's Family History Through the Alphabet challenge. The letter this time is O.


I will expand my O is for Oxfordshire post at a later date, but until then, here are some of my favourite Oxfordshire genealogy links. 


Creative Commons License Australian Genealogy Journeys by Aillin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at  http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.au/p/copyright-terms.html. .

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, love the GENUKI website, as well as the County Societies, they always have a wealth of info. The others I'm not so familiar with, but that's simply because I haven't got any Oxfordshire reli's (at least so far).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of links, Aillin. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to your Oxfordshire post when you get time to expand on the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...